5.10.2010

Mother's Day


Happy belated Mother's Day! Yesterday was an absolutely perfect day. My husband went above and beyond to make me feel special. My gift was an Amazon Kindle (I am an avid reader and owner of hundreds of books, so this was especially awesome) and a big Edible Arrangements bouquet. He also took me to dinner at Outback Steakhouse. I didn't have to change a single diaper all day and got to sleep in.

I love being a Mom, I believe becoming a Mommy is (and always will be) the best thing that has ever happened to me. Not a single day has passed, since becoming a mother, that I haven't felt intense love, devotion, pride...laughed or smiled. No matter how bad my day is, my kids always make me smile.

I also got my brand new Nikon D3000 camera in the mail today, so I'm off to go play with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello!
thanks for stopping by, your comments are important to me.

:)