...a blog giveaway!
A huge Spring giveaway to celebrate my new blog and to help me reach my goal of 50 blog followers and 100 twitter followers. Three lucky winners will be chosen on April 30th!
Double Donuts - hammered sterling silver and copper earrings
Brushed sterling silver and hammered copper are combined via steel bolts for a pair of fun earrings. Wires are sterling silver, and everything is lightly oxidized for an aged look. Top of sterling donut to bottom of copper measures approximately 1". Total length of earring is just shy of 1 1/2".
The Polarity Necklace
A lovely necklace featuring a deliciously smooth milky glass stone with soft flowing inclusions. The gunmetal chain is approximately 24" in length and finished with a lobster clasp. Simple, sexy, elegant. A perfect piece for everyday wear.
Susan - Cute Suede Leather Coin Purse in Purple
Our cutest little coin purse was made with the softest of lambskin suede you can imagine - in a beautiful purple. The lining is a happy cotton print in multiple colors on a soft green background. The coin purse was also made with a 3-inch silver-tone kisslock frame. Dimensions: 3 inches on top (7 cm) 4 1/4 inches at widest point (11 cm).
how to enter:
- Leave a comment to this post with your email address
For additional entries:
- Follow this blog, then post a separate comment
- Follow me on twitter @hellopalomina, then leave a separate comment
- Tweet about this giveaway, then post a separate comment with your twitter address
- Add my blog badge to your blog, then leave a separate comment with your blog URL
- Blog about this giveaway, then leave a separate comment with your blog URL
Up to 6 chances to win per person!
1 person per prize
Winner to be announced April 30th!